Three essential oils for relief
1.) Peppermint promotes healthy respiratory function with its minty aroma. (Did you know that one drop of peppermint is equivalent to the potency of 28 cups of peppermint tea!)
2.) Lavender eases feelings of tension and anxiety, promoting a healthy immune system. (See doTERRA Science Blog)
3.) Lemon assists with seasonal respiratory discomfort, and promotes a positive mood while cleansing the body and purifying the air.
Four ways to use them
1.) Aromatically with diffuser: Put 1-2 drops of each in a diffuser, and feel the difference as you breathe in the relief.
2.) Aromatically by hand: Place one drop of each of the 3 in the palm of your hand, rub them together, make a cup of your hands, bring hands to nose/mouth and BREATHE. It’s amazing how clear you’ll feel!
3.) Internally: Combine 1-2 drops each of peppermint, lavender and lemon with water and melted honey and swallow.
4.) Topically: Equal parts of the 3 in a roller bottle topped with Fractionated Coconut Oil, and roll onto your temples, neck, sinus area, and bottoms of your feet (absorbs into your whole system quickly!).
One great product
My grand-daughter was suffering terribly from seasonal discomfort. She began using Tri-Ease doTERRA’s blend in softgels daily, and has since experienced great relief!
- Take TriEase before gardening this spring
- Take before going out to feed horses or cows
- Use when hiking during Spring or Fall
- Protects against seasonal and environmental elements
- Cleansing to the body’s systems
- Calming and balancing effects, internally and externally
- Promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions
- TriEase helps you through changing seasons by protecting against environmental threats
- Taking TriEase daily during times of seasonal discomfort or to maintain clear breathing